Zipline and Water Rafting Adventure
This Borneo adventure offers heart-pounding excitement those combo activities With exciting river runs ranging from grade I to II to zip Borneo thrill seekers paradise with sky high challenges to suit all abilities. This adrenaline-filled trip will be one of the highlights of your Bouquet vacation, as it is certainly one of our most popular day trips. The routes that our experienced guides will select for your trip will depend on water levels for the trip day, your prior rafting experience, skill, and desire with the 320 meter zip-line which crosses over the Kiulu River and lands you straight into the jungle.
This Borneo island adventure offers adrenaline excitement activities with exciting white water rafting ranging from grade I to II and Sabah Borneo zipline adventure paradise with challenges to suit all ability levels. This adrenaline Borneo day trip will be one of the highlights of your Borneo holidays and is one of our popular adventure Kota kinabalu tours. The rafting and zipline routes that our guides will select for your trip will depend on river levels, your prior rafting experience, skill, and desire including the 320 metre zip-line which crosses over the Kiulu River and lands you straight into the Borneo rainforest.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Kota Kinabalu’s Hotels|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please be prepared by 8:00 AM|
|RETURN TIME||Approximately 4:00 PM.|
|WEAR||Comfortable clothing and sunscreen.|
√ Please bring along sun block lotion, personal toiletries, drinking water, walking shoes
- Meet at hotel lobby and Transfer to Kiulu Town (starting point).
- Upon arrival, All participant need to sign a liability release form will be required. Safety briefing will be conducted by the river rafting guide.
- Rafting commences. Excursion takes about 2 hours to the ending point.
- Arrive ending point. Get ready for zipline or known as flying fox activity. Freshen-up and ready for buffet lunch.
- Finish with the flying fox and transfer back to hotel. Estimate time arrive at hotel Kota Kinabalu around 1600hrs – 1640hrs.