Fun Dive Borneo Day Trip
Experience a fun and relaxed holiday diving at Tunku Abdul Rahman Park Islands, which can be accessible for about 20-30 minutes via speedboat ride from Kota Kinabalu City. A beginner on diving? Fret not, there will be a certified dive instructor available there to guide you for a fun dive into the marine park. This is one of the tours in Sabah Borneo that you should not miss out for a day tour in Borneo holidays.
- Physicality 77%
If you are planning Borneo travel to Kota Kinabalu this is a perfect to time if to try Borneo diving as a beginner with a certified dive instructor at the beautiful Tunku Abdul Rahman marine park off Kota Kinabalu city. You’ll be able to experience a fun dive underwater world within the marine park Sabah as well as some the lovely beaches in Malaysia. This famous marine park Sabah and Borneo diving tour is sure to be one of the highlights of your Borneo Holidays.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Hotel Lobby|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please be prepared by 9:00 AM|
|RETURN TIME||Approximately 04:00 PM.|
|WEAR||Comfortable clothing, hat, swim wear, bikini.|
√ Please bring along sun block lotion, personal toiletries, drinking water bottle, camera, hat &.
- Meet at Jesselton Point Jetty for registration.
- After reaching the islands, start the Padi Discover Scuba Diving Briefing. Your dive boat will bring you to your first dive spot within radius of Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park.
- After a mandatory safety briefing, the bubbly action begins. Your Dive instructor will guide you throughout your first dive – keeping a keen eye on underwater marine life of sabah and of course, your safety.
- Lunch at the island and free at leisure to enjoy one of the island of Borneo.
- Your dive-day-out continues in the beautiful Tunku Abdul Rahman marine park as you proceed to the next diving point. Dive two from the boat.
- Around mid-afternoon, you will bid goodbye and hop on a boat bringing you back to the mainland, Arrive back to Jesselton Point Jetty.
- End of Tour