3D2N Mount Kinabalu Via Ferrata
This Mount Kinabalu Via Ferrata climbing trail is reaching the peak of Mount Kinabalu follows the standard route but you can spice things up a bit on your descent should you wish and experience the world’s highest Via Ferrata activities. This is the the best way to conquer Mount Kinabalu and enjoy the world’s highest via ferrata which makes it a must do for your borneo holiday experience.
Low’s Peak, the summit of Mount Kinabalu, standing 4,095 metres above the sea level holding an amazing view for the conquerer to enjoy. This borneo tour gives you a chance to not only experience the world class climb of Mount Kinabalu but also the world’s highest via ferrata run by an experienced crew on the Mountain. This is a bucket list type borneo adventure that is a must do on your sabah holiday.
√ Please bring along sun block lotion, personal toiletries, climbing clothing, insect repellent, drinking water bottle, trekking shoes, camera, hat & raincoat.
- Pick-up from your hotel lobby and Depart on to to Kinabalu National Park Headquarter.
- Upon arrival, Your driver will arrange for all necessary registrations, assign you a mountain guide and apply for your Sabah Parks ID TAG.
- Remember to wear your ID TAG at all times.
- After registration head to your hotel just outside the park HQ for some rest and relaxation to prepare for your climb tomorrow.
- Wake up and early morning breakfast.
- Today you will begin your ascent of Mount kinabalu with your Sabah Parks’ mountain guide.
Most climber reach the Laban Rata area about 3 – 6 hours from starting up the timpohon trail.
- Meet your via ferrata trainer at Sayat Sayat Hut @ 3,668m for your Walk the
Receive and information and safety briefing about Torq via ferrata experience (must reach here by 3pm for the briefing).
- Afterwards relax with some games or catch a nap before dinner.
- Dinner at Laban Rata.
- Early sleep and preparation for pre sunrise start.
- Wake up for early supper and Labah rata and prepare for your summit ascent of Mt Kinablau.
- Continuation of journey towards the summit of Mount Kinabalu.
- Summit Low’s peak @ 4,095m and catch the beautiful sunrise.
- Just below the summit meet your via ferrata guide and begin this amazing activity.
- Arrive back to laban rata for lunch then Check Out and Descend to Timpohon Gate.
- Arrive at Timpohon Gate (Estimated 1300hrs-1500hrs) and transfer to headquarters
- Congratulations, you can now collect your Certificate of Achievement!
- lunch will be served in Kinabalu Park HQ
- Overland back to Kota kinabalu and transfer back to your hotel @airport