2D1N Pulau Tiga Tour
- Physicality 49%
Pulau Tiga is also famous for its therapeutic natural volcanic mud hot springs just a short stroll from your resort which is a fun adventure to enjoy, these hot springs are not commonly found on most borneo islands when you travel Sabah.
In addition Pulau Tiga has many other activities to enjoy such as diving, island day trip and local borneo island wildlife which makes it one of the best borneo island to visit when you travel Sabah Malaysia. Placing Pulau Tiga on your MUST SEE list when you travel sabah will enhance your holiday in Malaysia.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Kota Kinabalu’s Hotels|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please be prepared by 8:00 AM|
|RETURN TIME||Approximately 10:00 AM on 2nd Day.|
|WEAR||Comfortable beach wear/clothing, sneaker/sandal, hat, and sunscreen.|
√ Please bring along sun block lotion, personal toiletries, torch light, insect repellent, drinking water bottle, camera, hat & raincoat.
Day 1: Kota Kinabalu – Pulau Tiga
Pickup from you Kota Kinabalu area hotel travel 2.5 hours to Kuala Penyu town
From Kuala Penyu jetty you will travel 30 minutes by boat to the Borneo island of Pulau Tiga
Upon arrival check into your room type and enjoy the atmosphere of island time in Sabah Malaysia.
Day 2: Pulau Tiga – Kota Kinabalu
Checkout from resort at Pulau Tiga and transfer back to Kuala Penyu by boat
Once on the mainland our driver will transport you back to Kota Kinabalu. End of service
- Meet and greet your driver at your hotel lobby at 9am.
- This tour can be extended to 3D/2N package.
- Boat transfer times are as follows:
Kuala Penyu – Pulau Tiga leaving jetty 10 am and 3pm, Pulau Tiga – Kuala Penyu leaving jetty 9am and 2pm
- Boat transfers outside these set boat transfer times can be arranged at added cost.
- All activities such as diving, snorkeling, island day trip can be arranged on the island and our not included in the package.
- Transport to additional destinations can be arranged upon request.