Fun Dive Borneo – Introductory Scuba Dive
Fun Dive Borneo takes you to a beautiful reef just a short boat ride away from Kota Kinabalu to give you an unforgettable introduction to scuba diving. This is a safe and fun diving trip for beginners.
This introductory dive is designed specifically to give beginners the opportunity to experience scuba diving before deciding on moving forward with an open water certification. It is also a great opportunity for those who may be interested in Scuba diving and too short on time or funds to attain certification.
The world famous coral reefs of Borneo are the best place to get your first taste of Scuba diving.
About Fun Dive Borneo:
Fun Dive Borneo will take you for a day long adventure that you won’t soon forget.
You’ll hop on a boat at Kota Kinabalu’s Jesselton point and head off to Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park just off the coast. Our PADI certified expert dive instructors will walk you through everything you need to know before you dive in. Once you are suited up and ready, the real fun begins.
Fun dive Borneo takes you on two dives in the marine park to give you an unforgettable introduction to scuba diving.
Itinerary: Fun Dive Borneo – Introductory Scuba Dive
- Meet at Jesselton Point Jetty for registration. Here you will hop on a boat and head to Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park.
- After reaching the dive site, the dive instructor will walk you through the basics of scuba diving and give an in depth safety briefing.
- You will follow your dive instructor below the surface for your first dive. The dive instructors are expert sea life spotters and in the reefs of Borneo, you are guaranteed to see amazing sea life.
- Lunch at the island and some free time to explore.
- After lunch, you will head out for the second dive of the day in the beautiful Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park.
- Around mid-afternoon, you will bid goodbye and hop on a boat bringing you back to the mainland..
Day Tours around Kota Kinabalu:
- Taste of Borneo Cooking Class
- Kota Kinabalu City & Nature Tour
- Kinabalu National Park Area & Poring Hot Springs
- Borneo Cultural Experience – Mari Mari Cultural Village
- Proboscis Monkey & Firefly Cruise
- Mangrove Canoeing
- Jungle Trekking – Kawang Forest Reserve