MALAYSIA FAMILY HOLIDAYS
FEATURED MALAYSIA FAMILY HOLIDAYS
Choose one of these great family holidays in Malaysia and Borneo.
12 days / 11 nights
- Perfect Borneo tour if you have young kids
- Great mix of beach, wildlife, and culture
- Comfortable and family friendly accommodation
13 days / 12 nights
- Travel through mainland Malaysia and Borneo on an epic adventure
- This tour mixes city and nature to highlight the incredible diversity of Malaysia
14days / 13 nights
- Discover Borneo and its wildlife as you visit some of the best locations here, including Mulu National Park, Danum Valley, and the Kinabatangan River
- Experience the unique culture of Borneo with cooking classes and village homestays
COOL MALAYSIA FAMILY HOLIDAYS
Cool Malaysia family tour packages spanning a range of destinations throughout Malaysia and Borneo.
10 days / 9 nights
- Visit Kuala Lumpur, Melaka, the Cameron Highlands, and historic Penang.
- This is a tour filled with historic cities, cultural sites, and delicious Asian cuisine.
6 days / 5 nights
- Visit orangutans at the Sepilok Orangutan Rehabilitation Center
- 3 day Kinabatangan River safari
- Wildlife spotting in Danum Valley
14 days / 13 nights
- See the beauty of Sarawak and experience the diverse culture in this 2 week package
- Highlights include Mulu National Park, Tanjung Datu National Park, and a stay at a beach resort
3 days / 2 nights
- Explore Kuala Lumpur with this action packed 3 day tour package
- Includes cycling tour, cultural show, firefly cruise, and guided city tour
SHORT MALAYSIA FAMILY TOURS
Shorter duration family tours that visit only one location. This section is great if you already know where you want to go.
Custom Malaysia Family Holidays
Traveling internationally with a family brings about different challenges than solo backpacking or a honeymoon, for example. Here at Top Peak Travel, we understand that sentiment and we work with you to plan a fitting holiday for you and your family.
We have significant experience helping families to plan trips in Malaysia. That experience spans the range of tours for families with teenage children who are looking for hardcore adventure to families with young children who want an experience that’s meaningful and exciting, but safe. Wherever your family fits into that picture or anywhere in between, our tour experts at Top Peak can help you plan a great vacation in Malaysia and Borneo.
How to plan a custom vacation in Malaysia and/or Borneo for your family
Getting started on a custom family tour to Malaysia is easy. If you want to go directly into planning something, simply contact us using the form below. This is the easiest way to plan. We know Malaysia and Borneo well, so once we get to know you a bit, we can pitch some great ideas.
If you want to first get an idea of what type of Malaysia holiday you want, have a look at our suggested tours above. There is no need to stop there as most of the tours on our site are family friendly. Once you’re set, go ahead and contact us and let us know what you’re looking for.
And finally, if one of our suggested tours sounds perfect, just contact us through the form contained on that particular tour page to get started planning.