Mount Kinabalu Day Tour
Our day tour of the area includes the stops at the highlights as well as expert knowledge from our drivers and guides ensuring you will get the most out of your visit to the area.
Kinabalu National Park is Malaysia’s 1st UNESCO world heritage site. The park includes Mount Kinabalu which stands as one of the tallest mountains in the region at 4095 meters, unique species of birds, insects, and wildlife, botanical gardens, and tons of hiking trails.
Poring is a quaint town on the backside of Kinabalu National Park. From this area, you can soak in natural mineral hot springs, or trek back into the park from Poring to see a stunning waterfall.
The cool weather and friendly locals in the Kinabalu Park area inspire Malaysians as well as international travelers to this biodiverse and unique location in Borneo.
- 8:00 am: Meet up with our driver at the hotel and proceed to Kinabalu National Park.
- Stop at Nabalu Market for some shopping of the local handicrafts and fruits or just to stretch the legs.
- Arrival at Kinabalu National Park, hiking through botanical garden followed by hiking around the park trails.
- Lunch at a local restaurant.
- Proceed to Poring Hot Springs area and choose from either a trek to nearby waterfall or take the canopy walkway. Both are located in Kinabalu National Park.
- Transfer back to Kota Kinabalu (estimated arrival to hotel: 7:00pm).
Day Tour: Kota Kinabalu City – Kundasang – Kota Kinabalu City
Our driver will pick you up from your hotel lobby in the morning. Proceed for an overland transfer to Mount Kinabalu Area for about 2 hours drive. Along the way, stop by at Nabalu Market for some shopping of the local handicrafts and fruits or just to stretch your legs. The, continue on your journey to Kinabalu National Park. Upon arrival at Kinabalu National Park, make your way to the Botanical Garden for a refreshing short hike while feasting your eyes on the beautiful flora of Borneo. Get your camera ready and capture the beautiful surrounding area. Next, proceed to visit the Kundasang War Memorial Park. Enjoy your lunch at one of the local coffee shops in Kundasang, a quaint small town in the Mount Kinabalu area.
After lunch, head to Desa Cattle Dairy Farm and enjoy the activities there such as feeding the calves with bottled milk, feeding goats with grass, how milk is processed as well as the milking processes. Transfer back to Kota Kinabalu City and estimate arrival to your hotel at around 5 pm.
- Kota Kinabalu City & Nature Tour
- Taste of Borneo Cooking Class
- Mangrove Canoeing
- Borneo Cultural Experience – Mari Mari Cultural Village
- Proboscis Monkey & Firefly Cruise
- Jungle Trekking – Kawang Forest Reserve
Kinabalu area adventures: