Kiulu Quad Biking
One of the newest and best activities to add some adventure to your Borneo holidays. This Sabah tour incorporates adrenaline Borneo with the picturesque views around Kiulu town and the local village area. Enjoy the thrilling ride up and down scenic hills, rivers, and ride through some of the best paddy field landscapes in Borneo. This is a must try activity as a Kota Kinabalu day trip.
Enquiry Form / Contact Us
Whatever the time of year, there is nothing quite like the adrenaline experience of quad biking in the villages. Enjoy a thrilling ride up and down scenic hills, travel across serene rivers, quaint villages, and ride through some of the best paddy field landscapes in Borneo. Your guide will stop along the way to share about the life of its people, flora, and fauna. With careful attention to detail, we take great pride in making every effort to offer the best quad bike trekking in Sabah. This is an outdoor event designed for all those who wish for more action from their day and to a great time riding these tough four wheelers to ensure a great fun filled a day in Borneo.
√ Please bring sun block lotion, drinking water bottle, walking shoes, camera, hat & raincoat.
- 18 years old and above
- Must bring valid driver’s / bike’s license
- Below 18 years old / no license can opt for 2- seater as passenger
- Transfer from Kota Kinabalu – Kiulu – Kota Kinabalu
- English speaking guide
- Light refreshment
- Quad biking hire
- Gloves, face mask, and helmet
- At 7.00am, our friendly driver will greet you from the hotel reception area
- Overland journey for roughly one and half hour drive to Kiulu, where the start off point will be, stopping midway for photos of the scenic landscape
- A safety briefing will be conducted upon arrival before a practice run and then we’re off
- Embark on a two-hour guided scenic quad bike adventure, passing through several villages and beyond with views of the paddy fields, plantations, jungle, and the Kiulu River
- Return to Kota Kinabalu and drop off at your hotel