Canoeing Day Trip
This is a perfect opportunity to experience one of Borneo Island beautiful mangrove swamps, in a custom built Borneo river canoes. Our river Canoe guides will teach you the basics of paddling and there will always be a safety boat on hand to assist you on this kota kinabalu day tour. Whilst canoeing there may be a chance of seeing a variety of Borneo wildlife such as Proboscis Monkeys, Long tailed macaques, Kingfishers, Water Monitor Lizards of Borneo Malaysia’s and more can be spotted here. This can easily he a highlight of your borneo holiday by getting out in the borneo jungle and experiencing more of what this tropical island has to offer.
This Canoeing Borneo travel offers a new Borneo wildlife experience for you to view some of the local areas in Sabah Malaysia. By paddling the custom built Borneo river canoes with our river canoe guides, you are able to see some of the wildlife that live nearby the mangrove swamps in their natural habitat. Handling a canoe in this mangrove Borneo river is a peaceful and relaxing way to enjoy the area.
√ Please bring along sun block lotion, personal toiletries, torch light, insect repellent, drinking water bottle, walking shoes, binoculars, camera, hat & raincoat.
- Pick from Kota Kinabalu are hotel and Transfer to Bongawan(Approximately 1 hour from Kota Kinabalu)
- 09:30am – Arrive at Bongawan
- Welcome briefing & equipment briefing
- Canoeing method demonstration
- Commence relaxing paddling journey(Plenty of rest stops along the route)
- Arrive in Ulu Bongawan
- Lunch in the Borneo Mangroves river
- Paddle to finishing point & transfer to the Borneo Beach.
- Relax & cool down in the waters of the South China Sea
- Transfer to pick up point, light refreshments before
- Program closure & prepare for departure.
- 2:30pm – Depart for Kota Kinabalu