2D1N Tambatuon Village Experience
This Borneo holidays giving you a beautiful and relaxing view of the Mount Kinabalu from Tambatuon village, accompanied by the sound of the gushing water streaming through the Kedamaian Borneo River, along with the stunningly green rice paddy fields and Borneo fruits orchard that will keep you . This is a traditional dusan village which will allow you a glimpse into the real life experience of these village people. This is one of the most beautiful places we’ve seen in borneo sitting just underneath mount kinabalu.
This Borneo Holidays will let you experience staying in the village along the banks of the Kedamaian Borneo River.The longhouse is equipped with private rooms, dorms, a common area, a kitchen, shared bathroom facilities, and a spacious veranda overlooking the mountain and river which is perfect for place to enjoy a night out from the the city. This Village tours also give you some adventure to trek a nearby Borneo river and learn about the Borneo culture on how they process the rice paddy without using the modern machine, also practice the local Borneo rubber tree tapping and few other activities available in the area.You will also be able to experiance some of the traditional foods of Borneo as prepared by the villagers.
√ Please bring along sun block lotion, personal toiletries, insect repellent, drinking water bottle, walking shoes, camera, hat & raincoat.
- Drive 2 hours outside of kota kinablau to the village of Tambatuon
- Upon arrival check into your accommodation and explore the village area
- Evening head out on a village walk across a hanging bridge to further see the village area.
Dinner at your longhouse or with a local family
- Relax and build a campfire next to the river or turn, enjoy some stargazing or just relax to the quiet of the village area.
- Early wake up and enjoy a fresh breakfast
- Guided tour of the area to inform you about rice farming, rubber tapping and other interesting village information.
- Optional trekking to a viewpoint of the area.
- Pack up and head toward your next destination